This is a list of the required items for Non-Formal Education centre of Save The Girl, Gurgaon. This centre is currently run by the help of Frost International Ltd. and support from various individuals and corporates.
It is great to see that humanity still exists because of people like you. Thank you for showing your support and coming forward to help the underprivileged children. You may choose from any of the following item(s) for donation at our NFE Centre:
1)There is a special requirement for purchasing land on which currently Center is running so that we can develop the infrastructure as proper school/ Land will cost around Rs.40,00,000/-. Anyone can partner with us for sponsoring the same.
2) 80 School Bags– As our center is established for providing education so there are few notebooks and books which children carry on daily basis to our center for studying. And Many of the children are school going children so they require a school bag for carrying study material to school.
3) 1 Projector and 1 Projector Screen– If we will have a projector and a projector screen set then we can show some inspirational stories of Akbar Birbal, Ramayana, etc. to the children which can motivate them to do better. We can also organise movie screening for the children at our own premises. Amazon Link
5) Public Address System (Wireless Mike) : We organise various type of sessions with kids in which we take combine session of around 70 kids. So we require a Wireless Mike System so that we can communicate with all the kids together.
6)Dettol Liquid Hand wash-Children who come to our centre are living in backward areas where there is no hygiene or sanitation. Thus,It is very important to teach them about hygiene and provide them with good facility. Currently we provide soap to them for washing their hands after use of washrooms or after eating food. Now we are planning to provide them with Dettol liquid hand wash for use. For 6 months’usage, we require around 100 bottles of Dettol liquid Hand Wash bottles. Amazon Link
5) Educational Toys & books for the children below 5 year-There are around 15-20 children who are below the age of 5 years and we cannot teach them from books. Therefore, we need a few special educational toys and books by which we can develop their mind at a good pace and save them from child labour.
7) Stationery – 150 long size notebooks, 40 drawing books, 40 colouring books, 40 set of colours, 20 chalk boxes, 310 dusters, 5 packets of whiteboard markers of different colours.
In addition to this we also distribute refreshments to children on daily basis in which we distribute a crax of Rs.5/- to each one of them so the total expenses of food requirement are Rs. 7,000/- per month. If you can provide the refreshments to us on monthly basis, then it will be helpful for us.
The above list is in arranged in such a way that No:1 item is the most needed item and No:7 item can be arranged by ourselves.